The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 11 Shaw Crescent, Hutton, Brentwood, CM13 1JD. Our company registration number is 3584620 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- By placing an order via our online checkout you agree to accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any order if the goods are no longer available, it would breach copyright or license agreements, we cannot obtain authorised payment or if the personalisation requested is deemed by us to be offensive, pornographic, abusive or discriminatory.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Delivery will be made usually within 5-7 working days of receipt of your order but this is not guaranteed, most of our products are despatched via standard Royal Mail and are not insured. We do not accept responsibility for orders if they are lost, stolen or damaged in transit. By selecting Royal Mail Special Delivery your goods will be insured for up to £500. If you have not received your order within 14 days, please check with your local sorting office even if you have not received an undelivered notice from your postman to say that your goods are being held. If you are still unable to locate your goods please email us with your order no., name and address and we will advise how we can rectify the matter. If we arrange a replacement item and the original is subsequently returned undelivered, we reserve the right to charge for the original item too.
- If you are unhappy with any item, you must contact us immediately. Spelling mistakes made by us will be replaced or a refund issued. We cannot be held responsible for spelling mistakes by the purchaser. Due to the individual nature of our goods, we are unable to accept returned items.
- The photos on the website are a general representation. You should be aware that there may be slight differences in colour, wood grain and design.
- If you would like to link to this website, you must contact us for our express permission first.
- We try very hard to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate, however occasionally an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we reserve the right to cancel your order at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend the layout to suit the size and shape of the item being engraved.
- For deliveries outside the UK, please contact us for further advice on costs.
- If you cannot check goods on delivery, please sign for and state unchecked. You must notify us of any discrepancies found with your order within 3 working days. If your goods arrive damaged, please keep all packaging materials.